Saturday 24 June 2017

Trunk Show

 
       Today I went along to Jemima's Trunk Show at Carols of Midland
for her first book, Weekend Quilting.


 
It was a full house.
 
 
Jemima's book Weekend Quilting.
 
 
There were some lovely stories behind the making of the quilts.
 
 
 

 



 
And as always there was a great morning tea.
 
 
Viv's Rose is one of Jemima's latest patterns
and was hot of the quilting machine this morning.
 
 
It was a great morning, well done Jemima.

 


Thanks for stopping by

Carol 🌹
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I just love such creative events and it always feels great to be a part of such great events and shows. I am also planning to attend an upcoming show at best LA event venues and I am very excited about that as I am sure that I will learn many new things there.

    ReplyDelete